Friday, September 11, 2009

~DecisioN MakiNg 2~

My father gave me 2choices~A and B~
I prefer A than B..because i really don't lik B..
Maybe in earlier i had made a wrong decision..
It's not eazy to make a decision..
I will face many problem on my family,money,and also friends..
~My brother, sister and my relatives~
Is the most hard and important part to me in making the decision..
I scare..because i need control all thing without any help..
But i don't want because of this problem
make me lost the opportunity..
I dunno what should i do..I had just told my sister..
In between 30mins..i express my feeling to her..
She not 100% support what i'm thinking about..
But at least she will listen what i'm talking about..
Because she also same with me..same seed..Hahaha..
She talked some secret to me..
Omg!!She...Walao...(can't say..secret)
Besides,i also told to some of my friends..
They totally support me..it's touched..
Thx alot..

3 comments: