Monday, September 7, 2009

~Just For 'YOU'~

Flying Colours??But..
Quantitative Studies!!really make me crazy..
Non-stop writting in the examination hall within
2hours but still can't finish it..
Haih..suan la..hopeless~
Finished 3subject..still got 2more subject to go..
Boring lOoo...
Every day keep repeat the same thing..
Studying~Eating~Onlining~Slping
Fat dao!!I don't want be fatty again..
God!!pls help me..
Just for 'You'~'Yew"~'U'
They keep ask me who is 'U' gf..
How i answer ler..??
I just say dunno(although i know who's tat)..
But should i giv them the answer??
I also dunno(actually its also not a big secret)..
But this is his own secret and still not his gf wor..
Non of my business..go ask himself ba..
'U'..they want know who's ur gf wor..
haha..ur BBF asking..
faster update ur blog and let them know ba..
they very noisy..

2 comments:

  1. haha.. no nid ask u le...==we all guess d..noisy? huajun onli la!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kampar de sazai lo..so noisy..
    huajun more noisy..haha

    ReplyDelete