Monday, September 14, 2009

Exam FinisheD~HoliDays~Traveller

GoodBye!!Exam
Exam already finished..Having 3weeks holidays..
Actually only 2weeks..1 week is for Hari Raya Aidilfitri...
So bad..The college ''eat'' us 1week...
No eyes to see my exam result..the Last subject!!
Haha..today mood quite good..Coz my grandmother..
I don't thk she will accept what i'm talking about..
but she suddenly like change to another person..
She ask me go ahead..Changed mind??
This let me be more confident to do everything..
A week before October,i will go to KL apply something..
But now still not yet confirm the place...
Just know the short form is IDP..
If u guys know,pls share some information..haha..thx 1st..
Myself also will get some information from a girl name Evon..
Dunno wheather she know speak Mandarin or not..
Because my English quite sux..huh..scare!!
Genting Trip
This friday going to Genting Highlands..
With 6frineds..Got 3Kampar zai la..Included myself..
2Ipoh sohai..1NH sohai also..and last 1Pangkor zai lor..
huh~HJ-->Ponteng class..Hahaha..I'm sorry..
Because you are cute..nice to 'nia' you..
Dunno why go there..felt bored already..
Because i had alrealy stayed there 1month plus for working..
When in the earlier February..
They said the weather cold..very 'syok'..
=.='' syok meh??huh..
Whatever la..i just a participant..
Not nice to say so many words..later they beat me..
Especially HJ..He always say me de...
and also JW..He will say i not cooperate with them..
Haha..Just enjoy lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment