Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stress~Decision Making~090909

~Force~Stress~Thinking~
090909 is the worst day for me..
for this unique day..its should be a special day for every body..
but something had drove me into crazy..
i kept thinking of those problem..
mayb i should have a new environment..
leave my fren??but..they are good and special for me..
i don't want leave them..it's hard to make a decision..
coz its influence my future and whole life..
In this coming 3weeks..let me think properly..
Discuss with my parents and try to get opinion from my fren..
Hope i can make an appropriate decision..
That will not make me regreted and have a better life in the future..

7 comments:

  1. jiayou...
    now just leave account...
    jiayou

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to australia.?anyway,as ur friends, all of us will support ur decison..of coz feel bad if u go so far,but we won;t blame on you~~make ur decison n get bleesing from US~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha~~~~see whether guess right ma,haha......so,change course ho.?make sure u wan that course only choose o~~~haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope also...confirm le just let u all know..

    ReplyDelete
  5. thn how will u get our opinion le...

    ReplyDelete