Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My College~ClassMates~FrienDs(Sot sOt dE)

~West Lake In KampaR~

West lake is the famous lake that found in kampar..Many couples and students will walk around the lake at night bacause it's romantic and ''Dark''(suitable couples for...)

Wow..sohai??

Hahaha..this photograph was taken before the night of presentation..4ppl changed the clothes just for a photograph..OmG..really Sohai!!See the smile of the 2nd ppl start from the left..Cute!! And..that red tie is mine..Imagine if i wear that tie..hahaha..Like $%@#!

~Jeremy Cheng~

Oh..this one i don't know how to say..really @#!$%

Tarc's Life~Classmates

I stuDy in Tarc(Tunku Abdul Rahman College)May'09 Intake at Kampar..Taken a course of Diploma In Business Study(Accouting)..Don't know why choose this course with no have any basic..And i don't like this subject..haha..My class got many animals (i mean the nickname of the classmates)-->Panda(The most sot de AMC girl),Monkey(Crazy Active Girl),狗狗(My classrep),鸟哥(myself)Haih..Pity me..still got Lulu and Lily~cool nickname(behide that 2girls)~HaHaHa!! Hope they won't kill Me when saw i wrote this..Still got 2years with them..Hope we can cooperate with each others(help me do my assignment)Hahahaha^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment